So this might sound a bit like a cheesy commercial you might see on the home shopping network, but I just have to tell the world (aka the one or two of you out there that still faithfully read my blog...) that our lives have been changed forever because of this stuff:
Our dishes literally went from this...
to this!
I'm not even kidding our dishes were constantly white with hard water grossness and I constantly felt like I should clean them AGAIN myself before I could let anyone use them. But thanks to this amazing Christmas gift from my brother and sister in law our dishes are all squeaky clean! Okay okay, cheesiness over. Now I just need to find a way to get Lemishine to pay me for all the advertising I do for them ( :



Where can I get me some of that lemony goodness? These Villa Rose dishwashers need some help!
ReplyDeleteamen, heather. and walmart ( :
ReplyDelete