Warning: this could get mushy. do not attempt to read if you can't take the mush.
So yesterday I had a pretty crazy, busy, stressful day. Which is a little rare these days now that I'm no longer a student. But it happened. And as I rushed home for a quick 20 min. dinner in between busy stressful stuff... this is what I found:
(Sorry... no pictures. As many a teacher has told me, "paint a picture in your head")
- Hubby in the kitchen, cooking away
- Lights off, with the glow of our newly put up Christmas tree and several fancy candles to light the room
- Goblets. Filled with fancy punch.
- What was the menu for the quick and fancy meal, you ask? "Just add water" blueberry pancakes, scrambled eggs, and peaches. Hahaha.
He said he thought he would mix it up and help take a load off my stressful day ( : And it worked.... sure brought a smile to my face. Oh how I love being married.
Scout Elizabeth Titus
9 years ago
:) You guys are so cute! Husbands are so wonderful :)
ReplyDelete