Sunday, May 6, 2012

before and afters


Hello my name is Darci and I'm addicted to change.  Terrified of it sometimes, but addicted nonetheless.  You can probably tell by the ridiculous number of times that I change up the look of my blog.  Like how I change my header more than I actually post sometimes.  I know.  I agree.  Its ridiculous, but I can't help it!

You see, I've spent the last forever having at least some kind of change in my life every few months.  Usually that consisted of a new semester in school with new classes, moving to a new apartment, starting a new job, getting married, graduating, moving to a new STATE, getting another new job... etc. etc.  So now that we've lived in the same apartment for a whopping 10 months now, and just signed a new lease for another 9 months... and I've got a good steady job that I'm planning on keeping for awhile.... and Joe's in school for quite some time more.... well, I'm needing some change!  Whether that's rearranging our living room (which I would be happy to do every other month for the rest of my life, except my strong moving man isn't so keen on that idea), or just getting a fresh new haircut, it sure makes me happy to change things up a bit.

Before...
After!
After having a not so great experience with my last haircut, I decided to try out a new place this time.  And it was great!  Scalp massage included in every haircut? Yes, please!  I'm still playing with it and deciding how I feel about the new length.  Every so often I miss those long locks.  But then I think about blow drying my hair for 15 minutes and straightening for 20, and suddenly I'm okay with a short 'do.  What do you think? 

1 comment:

  1. I'm a fan of it short, it looks great! I actually just cut my hair the same way only shorter. I think we all need a bit of change every once in a while.

    ReplyDelete

Background